Fixed on top

Our apps are published on Google Play, you can see a short description of each one and playstore link on this page

Friday, May 30, 2014

My Launcher is on Google Play


My Launcher DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE YOUR DEVICE LAUNCHER

My Launcher is a very simple menu launcher that does one thing: to launch other apps. Of course you can choose among apps installed on your device which one you want to appear in My Launcher menu.

The intended usage is collecting those apps you very often run and launching them from a unique quick place (even if your device launcher doesn't give you a folder feature). For example, My Launcher icon could be placed in the classic phone bottom bar to stay always accessible (see screenshots).

To remove an app from My Launcher just longpress it and confirm your choice. Moreover, My Launcher is smart enough to detect uninstalled applications and remove them automatically from its menu.

My Launcher is very light (about 150 kb) and do not requires permissions to operate. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.

Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and promote My Launcher. Your support is our reward. Thank you.

Click the following banner to install on your android device.



Below some screenshots of the app (more on Google Play page):


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Comments need to be approved before publishing)